Warehouses: 2 halls with no upper floors under a flat roof.
- Flat site with a total area of 86,000m².
- Total area built on: 52,315m².
- Units from 6,000 to 8,800m².
- Concession sites (Antwerp Port Authority).
- Owner of the buildings: Port Real Estate.
- Environmental permit: a Class I environmental permit was granted to this site on 4th November 2010 for its current business activities.
- Asphalt and concrete surface over the whole site.
Type of storage
- The buildings are suitable for all types of storage and handling of goods that have no special requirements in terms of cooling or heating.
- Maximum height of 6.80metres between the roof rafters and 8.30metres at the highest point.
- Maximum floor weight capacity maximum of 8 tons.
Site fenced. These buildings can only be accessed by reporting in and/ or with an (alpha)pass.
Water and sanitary amenities.
Intrusion and fire protection.
Sprinkler system in a number of units.
Interior and exterior lighting.
Rail connection at the rear of the site.
- 4,580m² canopy between the two halls.
- Covered loading station for trains.
4-6 sectional gates (some automated) per unit.
- 7 loading ramps between units 1 and 2.
- 7 loading ramps between units 3 and 4.
- 7 loading ramps between units 5 and 6.
- 7 loading ramps between units 6 and 7.
Fitted with solar panels.
Fumigation zone at the site.
- No heating in the warehouses.
- Heating in the offices.
Possible lease options
Units available between 6,000 and 10,000m².
Lease of the warehouses/ storage space and option to lease the office unit at units 2 and 3.